Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I wonder if the timing equip wasn't off!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by 2MapOfTazisââ??¢:

Well Pete if you wanna go to Ubly, let me know when and we'll go. Hell, maybe the rest of Team Barge can go too, the more the merrier!

BTW Rara is right on target, trap speed isn't related to the E.T., so like I said, whats the deal with these two cars trapping under 100? This is why I feel there is something wrong with their equipment Think about it, a stock EVO was reported to run a 14.2@98 mph in the magazine I gave Hector and when you factor in his mods, it should surely be trapping in the mid 100's at the very least Like I've said before I'm no expert driver (although I did run that 14.8, Todd ) but I've driven enough cars and I know this, Hectors car is way faster than 96 mph in the quarter mile, hell, I trapped 94 and I don't think anyone, including all my "hairdresser friends" are going to say I'm only 2mph behind a modded EVO

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Originally posted by 2MapOfTazisââ??¢:

Well Pete if you wanna go to Ubly, let me know when and we'll go. Hell, maybe the rest of Team Barge can go too, the more the merrier!

BTW Rara is right on target, trap speed isn't related to the E.T., so like I said, whats the deal with these two cars trapping under 100? This is why I feel there is something wrong with their equipment Think about it, a stock EVO was reported to run a 14.2@98 mph in the magazine I gave Hector and when you factor in his mods, it should surely be trapping in the mid 100's at the very least Like I've said before I'm no expert driver (although I did run that 14.8, Todd ) but I've driven enough cars and I know this, Hectors car is way faster than 96 mph in the quarter mile, hell, I trapped 94 and I don't think anyone, including all my "hairdresser friends" are going to say I'm only 2mph behind a modded EVO

I could only trap 93 on Saturday. My usual traps are 96-97mph. It's pretty bad when you can't go WOT until 3rd gear, in a 200whp car!!!! The last time I ran a 15.3, was way back when I had the 2.5L, and my ONLY mod was a Bassani catback. Trust me, that was one fugged up track!

Oh, and this isn't coming from a track rookie. I've taken the car to the track at pretty much every stage of my car's history, on several occassions, other than with nitrous. But like I said, Jim and myself will be hitting Muncie Dragway in the next month or two, and we WILL be running a full second faster, if not more.

Mark

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm going again tomorrow night to my home-track....i'll report on my times....

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Well the one thing that can be denied is this, everyone ran on the same crappy track

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
The highest trap speed i've seen recorded on a stock turbo WRX is like 105.

I was hoping to crack into the 100's but the car has a lot left in it I think...

Of course I could slap on a bigger turbo and trap into the 110's :-P

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Originally posted by LocoGSR:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
My fav part is The evo's didn't even come in Second. GTO pete did.. what does that tell you?

maybe if you start modding now you can win next year

You can stick 2nd right here. Pete only ran a 14.2.

For best troll! I was gonna send you a WRX owns joo shot but wasn't sure if you don't drink like Roger or not

I would have drank it.

I should hsve taken the Rolla!!!!

EVO's suck...Toyata Rules!!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard