Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Jim, in taking a good look at your vaccum lines this past weekend I did NOT see a line running to the pressure regulator. The red line that I think goes to the fuel pressure regulator on my car was connected to a tube that ran to the top of your BOV. I will try to confirm this with the pics I took.

I would still consider myself a novice but that is what I seem to remember seeing.

-ADam

-Adam- 2k Silver Frost #939 - 36K Miles H&R + Koni + Mirko + Elky Mesh + Hella Optilux + K&N + LoTek + Mille Miglia EVO 17" + ADC T-28 Turbo + Magnaflow 3" S.S. + exhaust leaks + CEL light + more to come...
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Yeah it kinda sounds like it's off.
My line was on all the way and I made a run down the track, felt something wrong, the boost blew the line off, tie strap fixed it.

Also the pressure regulator is pretty linear "in boost" as with every pound of boost you should get an extra pound of fuel pressure. That also makes your injectors act a little "larger". You can easily find the formula for the new flow rate on the net.

98 Contour SE 3.0L 5-speed SCT PRP, Gutted IMRC's, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Ported 2004 3.0L Oval Port, Zex 125hp shot, 70mm Mustang TB, 42Lb injectors,Walbro 255 pump, Traction Bars, Zeitronix wideband o2, lots of little things, 10,000K HID's!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard