Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
NVMYSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by PacificTourG:
Wow. Twins! It looks so weird seeing two almost identical silver CSVTs in the same driveway.

Any comments from the neighbors? LOL.

I know.. I can't stop chuckling every time I look outside or we go somewhere and come back and park the second one right next to the first one.. It truely is a site that you can't miss.. Yesterday I saw some riced Cavalier go by, did a quick glance and then immediately turned his head around and stared backwards for almost the entire length of our road - I thought for sure that he was going to hit someone or something, he later turned around and drove past again.

The kids in the neighborhood are the best though.. any time I'm outside they either walk up to my Cougar and ask questions about it and keep asking me if the Contour came like it is or if we made it. One local kid even thinks it goes up to 180 as he read the gauges wrong when he was looking at it and boasting to his friend.. They are hilarious.. When we were going around the block to take pictures one kid saw Akrat go by and he yelled "I call that car.. I want it" and then I went by and the kids almost peed themselves because there were 2 that look identical and started cheering.. how often you see something like that unless your at a meet or something...? We really get a kick out if it..

I think the adults in the neighborhood think I'm crazy though.. I've often overheard them saying that they think I'm some sort of race car driver.. LOL

Mark.. we need to have some sorta Madison meet soon.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Nice pics, both of the rides look great. I love the wheels on yours.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
Originally posted by PacificTourG:
Wow. Twins! It looks so weird seeing two almost identical silver CSVTs in the same driveway.

Any comments from the neighbors? LOL.

I know.. I can't stop chuckling every time I look outside or we go somewhere and come back and park the second one right next to the first one.. It truely is a site that you can't miss.. Yesterday I saw some riced Cavalier go by, did a quick glance and then immediately turned his head around and stared backwards for almost the entire length of our road - I thought for sure that he was going to hit someone or something, he later turned around and drove past again.

The kids in the neighborhood are the best though.. any time I'm outside they either walk up to my Cougar and ask questions about it and keep asking me if the Contour came like it is or if we made it. One local kid even thinks it goes up to 180 as he read the gauges wrong when he was looking at it and boasting to his friend.. They are hilarious.. When we were going around the block to take pictures one kid saw Akrat go by and he yelled "I call that car.. I want it" and then I went by and the kids almost peed themselves because there were 2 that look identical and started cheering.. how often you see something like that unless your at a meet or something...? We really get a kick out if it..

I think the adults in the neighborhood think I'm crazy though.. I've often overheard them saying that they think I'm some sort of race car driver.. LOL

Mark.. we need to have some sorta Madison meet soon.

i wish kids would do that to my car ... wonder what they would say with 3 contours in a row.. There is gonna be a meet here sometime soon

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
i must say looking good. and i love that hood with the mustang scoop on it. if only i was closer when u wanted to trade

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
N
NVMYSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
called the hotline and obtained the build date and number... that was easier than the last time unless the last guy I got was a dick.

having a car that was built on a Monday.. is that better or worse than having a car built on a Friday? LOL

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
if you want kids to LOVE your car, buy a white 92 Eagle Talon. When I had mine, kids were always going crazy about it. Driving by they would always yell out "Nice Car!", ask if it is a Ferarri, or just stop point and stair. Now if it only did that for hot girls. LOL!!!!

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by elraido:
if you want kids to LOVE your car, buy a white 92 Eagle Talon. When I had mine, kids were always going crazy about it. Driving by they would always yell out "Nice Car!", ask if it is a Ferarri, or just stop point and stair. Now if it only did that for hot girls. LOL!!!!

stupid fast and furious oh well, just makes an SVT more sleeperish.

99 V6SE Sport ATX
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
i hate to say it, buy i really hope those 13 hours weren't down to Chicago to buy the svt that i wanted at the grossinger toyota.............

1999 T-Red Contour Sport w/ 78000 miles
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
That is quite a pair, now bring em' to SZ07'

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
N
NVMYSVT Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by imurdaddytoo sport:
i hate to say it, buy i really hope those 13 hours weren't down to Chicago to buy the svt that i wanted at the grossinger toyota.............

Nope, this one was in Maryville, IL which is basically on the boarder of STL.

Although I often wonder if it was a past CEG owners car at one point.. the last kid owned it less than a year.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard