Originally posted by SVZETEC:
really???

That sound's kinda cool, I wondr what it look's like. Has anyone hear done it, are they're picture's? I can't believe someone would cut the headlight's those bugger's aren't cheap and it seem's like it'd be a pain to get them to seel back up & make them fit right after the get cut up and if you paint them what the heck is the lite gonna reflexOr off of when their is no shinie chrometo reflect lite an make them brite enough to use at nite or is it just for a show car like the lite bulsb they sel on ebay that are listed for off-rode vehilce's only that ar not used on teh hihwayz cause they'd be iilegally on the car an you'd get in troulbe cause the're not D.O.T. aprpoved an that meens that thees so-called "hightower" lites ar probibly not legall niether an I thot this sight was aganst street racing so why is this activty o.K. ?

that's a nice barn...

You might want to ask your doctor to adjust your dosage. Either that or just get some decaf.

-Chris

PS, Elmer you have a PM.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE