Update-except for the very very annoying belt issue, The car is almost good again. I went on a raod trip last weekend and when I was there took some electrical contact cleaner to the contacts on the IAT. They were so full of that white grease stuff I was almost wondering if it was shorted out.... anyway, it said it was safe for most surfaces so I sprayed the sensor too. yea, check engine light has been on ever since so I'm sure I fried it. Oh well, it got me 2.5 more MPG on the way back!!! I am in the process of buying a new one and rigging it up to go into the air filter. So the bogging has gotten better, I mean its uncomparable to what it was doing before. the car has power again, it dosn't backfire, and boggs bery little when its cold and clears up relativley fast. So thats where I stand there, the gas milage is still about 2-3 mpg low, and that bugs me cause I have a 800 mile trip this weekend but 24.5 mpg at 75 is better then the crap 22 i got before. i got 27 once with A/C on a month or so ago, so I know it can get better IF the car wants it to, I seem to have not much control. But I will update when I get the IAT sensor and let ya guys know whats up. Oh, and I took carburater cleaner to the intake manifolds(couldn't fine intake cleaner) and yea, big mistake. the car ran terrible and bogged worse then ever(this was about a week ago) and didn't like that at all, and its not the first time it did that when cleaned that way, so I'm guessing its not coincidence and will keep tahts stuff away from it now. Spraying the main vacuum line(with the PCV) with taht stuff and letting it sit there worked wonders, though and that helped me a little too. anyway, still open to any suggestions and will update as issues are (hopefully) resolved.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!