Ok, gotta update for you guys. I fixed the hose that runs from the intake to the block there, the one that runs under that black cover in the front of the engine. It was duck-taped terribly and you could breathe through one while plugging the other end. So its remporarily fixed, but is it important enough that I replace it? i did that and one of the vaccuum lines(kinda hard to explain, it was under a mess of coolant hoses) was half-off so I threw some carb cleaner to make it a little less messy, and it seems to be happier. however, the strange part is that a couple days ago, after it was dune sputtering and bogging on startup, it was FINE!! like full power, no issues at all once it reached temp!!! I think its doing the same thing yours is, Elradio. And I fixed another issue that it was having so I'm gonna hold off driving it in the lake for another few months here anyway, now I have a slow but steady (I think, still ahve to look again today) oil leak taht jsut started after the road trip. I think its coming from the gasket where the oil pan attaches to the block (I took it off 2 years ago and didn't replace it) but I never had issues until now. It has always been a very slow leak (leave the car for like 2 weeks and there will be 1 or 2 drips on the ground.) But I need to get that fixed so I can get accepted back into the garage. If I wipe it down a couple times a week, It won't drip but that could get annoying too. So any suggestions there would be good. And if anyone can hlep with the cold start bogging issues, that would be nice becuase as it is now, it works so I'm jsut gonna leave it alone until it goes bad again unless I know what to do to fix it. I still have to put the IAT back in, but the wires arn't long enough so I'll probally have to rig it to work. anyway, thanks to Tony and Jason, along with everyone else that has helped me out here.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!