Ok, now its really starting to bug me. the gas mileage went up but still not good. at 70 got about 23 then went up to 24 at 75 then stayed around taht and 25mpg until I got to Georiga where the hills, serious headwind and 80-85 mph dropped it down to 22mpg. Going through FL at 75 I got 27 with a decent tail wind, 26 without it and its back down to lower than that now with mostly 70-75 mph highway driving. It was hardly bogging when I started the trip, now its as strong as ever and has minimul power until I go about 5-10 miles AFTER the engine is at temp. Honestly, if it didn't look so good I would have rammed it into a tree by now. I'm sick of it bogging so much and basically dying, getting terrible gas milage (it hasn't been above mid twenties no matter what the speed until that trip, and its right back down again) and it has 50,400 miles on it!!!! What is wrong with this piece of junk?!?!?! I've tried to be patient with it for the past 7 months but now I'm jsut sick of it. anyway, rant over. It started bogging after I did a serious intake cleaning, right after i got it back from the body shop when my hood flew off , so somehow are those related? I used 2 cans of this 3m stuff after I used some STP or equivilant a week before and I let it kill the engine and sit in there for a half hour or so thinking it would eat away at the gunk in there, then started it back up and went for a drive. Could that have done it??? If it matters there is alot of carbon on the SVT exhaust taht I have had since March, like waaay more then there should be. I will check the plugs soon here. Oh and btw, it will jerk below 2500 rpm once it gets going, usually rather consistently but will too die off once the engine is warm for a while most of the time, but comes and goes whenever it wants too. could the wires have somehting to do with this? I got new double plats last year, but the wires are original. Please, any help or ideas would be useful, don't matter how crazy it is. thanks.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!