Dude...who really cares? The Pistons will not be going far in my opinion. The Cavs are not even that great of a team, and the Pistons still have difficulty defeating them. I had really high hopes for the Stones this season, but it looks like these guys are choking under pressure. We're talking about fundemental flaws by veteran players. Case in point, last night everyone kept shooting jumpers. They should have worked on their inside game (pointed out by Greg Kelser on FSN), which Rip and Prince tried to do, but were unsuccessful, while the other 3 guys stood around. If your baskets don't go, try to drive to the basket for some freethrows. Secondly, they need to control the offensive boards, there are no second chances at all!Thirdly, a little defense would be nice. These guys are just standing there while everyone drives past them. Zone defense is killing them in that retrospect. Finally, Wallace needs to stfu, play a little d, and start making some of his jumpers or sit on the bench and let Antonio step up.

In my opinion, the Pistons will beat the Cavs in 6, however if they fail to step up, they will be anhilated by the Heat.

99 Black Contour SE Sport