Originally posted by snakous:
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
omg..u lost the game ..eric snow got foiuled ont he last play by evans, they didnt call..could have went either way, plenty of none calls for boths sides..its the playoffs, they dont call those fouls int he closing minutes with the game that close....PS... .hahah hahahah hahahah hahahah to Sheed GO CAVS!

stfu! they aren't going to call a touchy touch foul on evans just like they made a no call on the last play when rip went towards the basket against varajaoohhh my god my hair is gay. his feet weren't really set and they could have called a block or a charge. and it was a no call just as it should have been.

oh, by the way...neither of the things i brought up are fouls. when the ref misses a GOALTENDING call on a gamechanging play, that is what pissses me off. then they miss an out of bounds call on the very next possession. i have no problem with non-foul calls when it isn't blatant, but missing two game changing plays that are non-fouls pisses me off.

PS. hahah hahahah hahahah hahahah to YOU because you live in ohio

I love these threads! And it really would suck to live in Ohio. I'm sorry for you.

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.