Originally posted by PEWTNERST24:

Something I Noticed From This Pic...Is That Looks Like The New Replacement Ball Joint From MOOG, Which Uses Internal Lubrication And Eliminates The Grease Boot. Greasing Is Now In The Form Of A Zert In the Bottom Of The Ball Joint. I Don't Know About Anybody Else But I Have As Many Problems With Ball Joint Failures As I Do With Control Arm Bushings.

I Just Picked Up New Ball Joints From None Other Than "O'really's", And I Must Say That I'm Very Impressed With How Much Better The Ball Joint Is Designed. The Boot In The Photo Above Is Mearly A Dust Cover. Any Thoughts On This??
I'm Very Interested In Seeing Where This Thread Leads Us. Im In the Market For A New Set Of 4-Bolt LCA's, And Would Love To Be Kept Posted On Our Fellow CEGer's Engineering Of Some Good LCA's.

I Def. Agree With Rara's And Others Post On The 4-bolt Vs. 2-bolt Superiority. I Don't However Agree With Ford's Pricepoint For Those Bastids!!!!!!!!!

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.