A fellow name of "martinst" just bought a set of these for his Mondeo: martinst post

The geometry looks identical to the two bolt lower control arms I just bought for my 2000 SVT.

Heres the companie's web site: Mondeo Poly Lower Control Arms - Click New Product Update

Originally posted by Question to Deflex:
Iâ??m very interested in your â??wishbonesâ? front control arms for the Ford Mondeo.

Can you tell me if these will fit late model Ford Contours. The geometry looks identical. I have a 1999 and a 2000 Ford Contour SVT.

Will you sell (and ship) to overseas addresses? Can you accept payment in US dollars?

Iâ??m a member of the Contour Enthusiast Group and Iâ??m sure there will be tremendous interest in this item if it fits and is available!

Originally posted by Response:

BELIEVE THEY WILL FIT THE 4 CYLINDER MODELS

I BELIEVE THE V6 USES A DIFFERENT WISHBONE WITH CONVENTIONAL BUSHES

WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY THESE BUSHES WITHIN 2 WEEKS

REGARDS

STUART MASON

Not a definite "No." but still confusing. Will the "wishbone" shown work with conventional bushes or does it require a new "wishbone."

So, if I read this right, late model Mondeos use a different lower control arms for 4 cylinder and V6 models. Does that sound correct?

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles