Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by tsSVT:
You must really want to kick some life into SC.

I'm trying! It's like pulling permanent teeth. Not the easiest thing to accomplish.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
hope you guys dont make fun of the dents, dings, scratches, etc on my car.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Deal, as long as you don't make fun of my cracked windshield and 3-tone interior (interior swap from a '95 w/ leather in progress (barely started)).

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'm looking forward to picture time. Back in March my digital camera was stolen out of my car. A crap-load of money down the drain. The cops never recovered it (big surprise!). I just bought a replacement on ebay over the weekend, and it should be here Thursday. So I'm back in business snapping pics of my car! I'd like to get some calendar-worthy shots. It's time to try and break the SVT monopoly in the annual calendar.

It's a bit sobering though...I bought my original camera last year for a chunk 'o change. I replaced it with basically the exact same camera. Only this time around it cost me something like $350 LESS. Yay for saving money this time around, but it just makes me madder and madder about the original theft. Bastard thief.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
so, the meet is two days away, do we have a meeting spot yet?

T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Meet at the gas station west of I-35 at exit 51 at 12:30 PM.

2000 Silver SVT
T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I have access to a small charcoal grill.If you want to grill anything go ahead and bring it.

2000 Silver SVT
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Could everyone PM cell phone numbers so if there's any problems we have a way to reach one another.

See y'all tomorrow!

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
so you both have it, my cell is 580-678-7638

I'm in Lawton right now at my parents house so I'll be leaving from Lawton, not exactly sure how long it takes (mapquest says 83 miles but almost a 3 hour drive...crazy mapquest) from here but hopefully i'll be there around 12:30.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'll be coming up through Wichita Falls, then taking 70 from Randlett to I-35. I'll probably be leaving around 8:30. That should give me plenty of time with a little cushion.

I've had SUCH a rough week at work, so I can't wait to just kick back and relax for a day or two.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard