Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
I HIGHLY recommend....

#1-
La Caille (La KUH-EYE)
9565 Wasatch Blvd
Sandy, UT 84092-6099
(801) 942-1751

La Caille exudes romance, with its winding brick drive, sweeping staircase, manicured gardens, rolling vineyards, a valet service.... and you cannot beat the filet mingon (SP?)IMO! I hate sea food, but they have top notch sea food from what I hear. Their desserts are TOP NOTCH (Bomb a$$ed gigantic chocolate dipped strawberries that are the size of midget fists!

"The menu features French classics alongside contemporary creations--all exceedingly expensive. For appetizers, the escargots in herbed butter sauce are tender and delicious; oysters Rockefeller are plump and rich; and foie gras is flavorful, but could be silkier. Standout entrees include plump diver scallops balanced by a buttery white-wine sauce, and tender steak au poivre. Ahi tuna is beautifully prepared: served rare, wrapped in nori, with piquant wasabi and coated with a crispy tempura crust. The trio of lobster tails infused with a subtle flavor of herbed olive oil can be overcooked and dry. Desserts are traditional and satisfying. "

It is a tad expensive, but if you want to do it right.... this IS the place to do it at.

#2-
Many places on Main Street in Park City. The 350 Main Brasserie, Chimayo, Wahso, Grappa and the Olive Barrel are all very good. Grappa is my favorite Itallian spot in Park City.
There is much to do and see in PC, and it is a nice location for what you're set out to do.

Just don't be caught staring at the waitresses outfits at La Caille or you'll be in trouble!

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06