Originally posted by Horse:
tomorrow I begin the hunt for my diamond. I have been dating Laura for 4 months and known her for 2 years now. We celebrate the 20th of each month and for this upcoming celebration I plan on being prepared to propose.

Im very nervous about it because I have so little time to get a few things purchased. The great thing is im not really nervous about actually asking her.

I have a great idea for the actual popping of the question but im not tipping my hat just yet in case plans change.

wish me luck!

(PS for tay:
Taylor - Im looking at a 14K YG (harder?) tension set of a prob .5-.75C,VVS-2/VS1,ideal/class 1,F-G solitaire.
good/bad? Price neighborhood is around $2K . . .)

Good luck bro - too bad you are not in MI as there is this building where all the diamond distributors of MI are. You can go to this polace and walk around from distributor to disributor, and pick which ever joint has what you want and buy direct whatever diamond in whatever setting you want for 1/2 the price you pay at good old "JBR", "Zales", and those other chain stores etc, because they sell the same stuff from these distributors, just with their huge mark-up on top. I bought my wife a setting that I paid $4500 for and it is valued at $10k.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!