Yeah, that's why a lot of my questions come to you

What sucks is we took the UIM off and inspected the gaskets, especially right where the carb cleaner was affecting idle, and everything looks to be perfectly fine. The gaskets look fine and there was a little line on top of the LIM all the way around the suspect area which looks like it sealed good. We replaced the UIM gaskets anyways since I had a spare set laying around (the ones we originally used were also new BTW), and the idle got slightly better, but the problem is still there and that same area still reacts to carb cleaner slightly. Has anyone else had problems with getting the UIM to seal properly?

Also, is there any way in the SCT PRP to add more columns to the base fuel and knock tables? The RPMs only go in increments of 1000 on the fuel table and I want to at least have it go by 500 RPMs.

[Edit]
I forgot to mention about the IMRC spark adder. When the IMRC is turned off in the software, all of the IMRC specific tables disappear with it, so I'm guessing that there's no ~10* of timing being added anymore at IMRC point. I even turned it back on to zero them all out and turned it back off to be safe, but I still feel that jump in power at ~3000 RPM. I guess it's time to play with fuel and timing once more

Last edited by Bronco_3LSVT; 05/28/06 03:34 PM.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.