You guys shouldn't have to make changes to those tables to get it to run and idle.

I can't really help diagnose a problem like that without exact info like injector size (and what they were stock) TB size and what it was stock, MAF and if it is stock or not, type of manifold setup, 3L or 2.5L.

Just FYI, the basic 3L will run just fine on an SVT base tune, injectors and MAF. NO changes would be needed to get it to run.

If you took a non SVT 2.5L and converted to a 3L, I'd suggest you start there and use the values from someones stock SVT code and put them in over your base code. THEN change those things that are 3L related like engine displacement, injector size if not 19#/hr, and MAF transfer function if not an SVT MAF.

Above all, you must make sure you have no mechanical problem or vacuum leaks first. You must not have an atmospheric vent PCV system either. PCV air is metered into the engine and counted through the MAF so it must draw air after it has been measured by the MAF. THis air affects idle and cruise, only Full throttle it isn't used.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black