IMRC adds like 10-14 degrees above the base timing curve.

Without it you can probably add at least 5% top the base timing below IMRC and smoothly transitioning to upwards of 15% increase as you go above 4000rpm. That would be my guess for a car with no secondaries, NA on 10:1 compression. You of course have to adjust that based on your own compression ratio and/or boost/nitrous if applicable.

As far as adding fuel with your MAF, that is not the best way unless you have a MAF with an unknown MAF transfer function, i.e. you are trying to tune in the MAF.
If you want more fuel then add it to the base tables.

In your case, you may want to add a little bit then just drive it around an hour and let it learn. THen examine the fuel trims throughout the 'cruising' rpm range in 500 rpm increments. If you have anything outside +-5% in long term fuel trim then you can start guessing what the airflow was at that rpm and throttle positions, then add +-5% to your MAF in that area, then of course smoothly transition it to the areas where you didn't need to add any fuel.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black