Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
So here's a blast from the past to refresh people's memories;

Posting about me getting ripped off by another CEGer

Well Frank went by two screen names "SVT Doood" and "mcgainer". Well "mcgainer" has since been changed to "Mid Life Crisis".
Just don't want anybody else having to deal with what I went through.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Are you fricking kiddding me!!!!!!!!! Frank you're a POS! I wondered who that was. Grown man who already lost his job from another scam.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
In response to PM I sent Frank asking how his job with Fleischmans worked out I got this;

Originally posted by Mid life Crisis:

"Worked out great, actually. I've got a better position at an even bigger name company making even more cash. At Fleischmann's I was salaried at $60,000. This year at my new company I'm salaried at $80,000...and have a 15% bonus potential. So all in all your antics merely helped me.

Oh...I'll be more than glad to fax you a copy of the company's offer letter verifying everything I stated above.

And if you contact me again, I'll forward your [censored] to Lance and let him deal with it. "

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
In response to PM I sent Frank asking how his job with Fleischmans worked out I got this;

"Worked out great, actually. I've got a better position at an even bigger name company making even more cash. At Fleischmann's I was salaried at $60,000. This year at my new company I'm salaried at $80,000...and have a 15% bonus potential. So all in all your antics merely helped me.

Oh...I'll be more than glad to fax you a copy of the company's offer letter verifying everything I stated above.

And if you contact me again, I'll forward your [censored] to Lance and let him deal with it. "

what a little [censored]!

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
that's messed up. karma is a [censored] though!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
And Pudmunkie just bought wheels from him. He searched the forums for mcgainer and turned up nothing so he thought he was good. Name changes should be set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank says he's having trouble finding a box.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
So did you get your kit?

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Are you Serious?

Alex bought those wheels and its the scammer? Ohh no

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by SleeperZ:

Yea he's so money he has to rip CEGers off for 500-600 here and there. Get real!

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Are you Serious?

Alex bought those wheels and its the scammer? Ohh no

if he doesn't deliver, i say we personally pay him a visit and pick them up.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard