Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ugh .. why do car manufacturers insist on putting a giant bulge in the center of the dashboard? I hate the curve out then back in - it should flow directly into the gear console.

I love almost all car exteriors - but the interior designs seriously affect my purchase of a car. The dashboard was half the reason I bought my Maxima.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I like it. There's only so much you can do on that type of platform, design wise that hasn't been done before. I think that certain cues/curves are bound to end up looking similar to other sports/super sports cars. It's' how the car comes together and flows as a whole that really matters to me. So, while it definitely has some similarities in areas, as a whole the thing is damn sexy. It's amazing to see Ferrari's designs evolve. Just when I think that a supercar can look no better, they tone it up just a bit more.

And that air flow between the rear window and the c-pillar..

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i luvs it.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Rouar:
Ugh .. why do car manufacturers insist on putting a giant bulge in the center of the dashboard? I hate the curve out then back in - it should flow directly into the gear console.

Most are thinking of ergonomics first and foremost, then worrying about trying to make it integrate in an aesthetically pleasing way.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Hydramatic:
C'Mon it's just a scaglietti....

Actually, it's the new 599GTB, but then again when was the last time you were right.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Beautiful shape but I am just not sure if I liek those headlights or not. Then again it's still a Ferrari so good enough for me .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Looks a lot like an Esperante. or at least it looks like it had some Esperante inspiration!

or Cadiallac XLR, just rounder...

Ryan Trollin!
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i like it A lOT. would be very hawt in vert!

but im not sure its sexier than a maranello or 355. those are my favorite all times....

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
doesnt look like a true Ferrari as suppose to a F430 or an Enzo..But I can see how this car will appeal to certain people..

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I don't think it looks as good the V8 Vantage or the DB9.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard