Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Corbett:
I think this letter just proves how out there liberals really are. They love to jump on Bush every chance they get and now they are suggesting we should listen to a terrorist who just recently said that he dreams of the day America no longer exists and so should everyone else. This same man has also repeatadly stated that Israel has no right to exist and never took place in the hollocaust.

Furthermore, I find it highly ironic that when the President of Iran supposadly takes a step in the right direction, he is backed by the liberals of America. But when President Bush takes a step in the right direction, he is criticized up and down for doing "too little too late." It just shows the outright hypocracy of some people who call themselves Americans and only want whats best for America.

What liberals are backing Iran?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
God dang, this guy needs an editor. Interesting tactic, though, albeit transparent. Most likely, it was just a "Hey, maybe we can get what we want by appealing to Bush through his religion" scenario.

A nice propaganda piece on the part of the Iranians. The US is now put in the position of responding. I'm sure we'll do the wrong thing and ignore it, though.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Man I get tired of people making stereotypes about Liberals. I don't support Iran, so why do you say I do? I'm pretty sure Bush couldn't read that without a break or two in there...

Besides, the guy is right about a lot of things. And seriously, political allegiance aside, I'd trust a professor over a "C" student in a political argument anyday...

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Hydramatic:
Man I get tired of people making stereotypes about Liberals. I don't support Iran, so why do you say I do? I'm pretty sure Bush couldn't read that without a break or two in there...

Besides, the guy is right about a lot of things. And seriously, political allegiance aside, I'd trust a professor over a "C" student in a political argument anyday...

Hell I couldn't ready that without a break. Then again its because I don't really bother to take in everything a terrorist has to say.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Well I say you are a terrorist. So there.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
"Every government has a duty to provide security and piece of mind for their citizens." - Yet he wants to destroy Isreal and is deeply offended when efforts are made to prevent him from following through with his threats. Imagine his shock when Isreal strikes to defend themselves.

Iran doesn't recognize Isreal or it's governement so that point is moot.

Quote:

'There were no WMDs in Iraq'. Give me a break!! I say there were WMDs in Iraq - they simply haven't been found as yet. Additionally, there are plenty of sources indicating the weapons & material were taken to Syria...

Why aren't we invading Syria? If they where the same weapons that we ousted Saddam for, why haven't we marched right over and kicked Bashar to the ground?

For someone who is against all this "liberal media crap" you sure like to watch it. Where did you hear about these "sources" that said WMD's where in Syria?

And Jesus said, " He layeth down the smack "

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
...I'd trust a professor over a "C" student in a political argument anyday...

...and I'll trust a "C" student that although misguided and stubborn at times, has the best interest of the US at heart vs. a "professor" that is little more than a hand-puppet for Iran's fundamentalist population.

You do remember the "Great Satan" speech that Kohmeini gave in the late '70s right? You also are aware that Ahmadi is a HUGE fan of his?

This US administration has made some gaffs in the past, but you've completely lost me if you are willing to trust Iran's current political leadership over ours.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by GoppelDanger:
Why aren't we invading Syria?

Because we lack proof and the last time we went into someplace to kick ass and take names on "proof" that every intelligence agency on the planet possessed and agreed upon, we got burned...

The piss-poor shape that the CIA is in now should give a solid indication of why that even Rumsfeld (who I particularly don't care for) has become a damn-cautious fellow compared to the hard-charging, damn the torpedoes, ass-kicker he was during the first term.

Say what you will about the Bush administration, but they did learn one thing from the first term and that's not to f**k up their second term due to intel that hasn't been scrubbed, verified and backed up by the Word of God, Allah and the Devil agreeing with both of his enemies on it...

Originally posted by GoppelDanger:
If they where the same weapons that we ousted Saddam for, why haven't we marched right over and kicked Bashar to the ground?

For someone who is against all this "liberal media crap" you sure like to watch it. Where did you hear about these "sources" that said WMD's where in Syria?

The FACT stands that there are TONS of missing toxins that were cataloged by the UN and nobody knows where in the Hell they are. Nobody that is even remotely educated about Iraq's WMD programs disputes this iron-clad fact that official tallies have come up WAY short.

The reason they come up short is where the ghost of speculation jumps in and makes guesses: most are based off of rumors and are just that at this point. Syria as a "port of call" for some of the missing WMD is one that refuses to die. Others position that Russia came in and moved it out of the country, etc., etc. The last thing I remember about it was that US estimates said that any remaining WMD in Iraq was probably NOT moved to Syria, but it refused to speculate where in the Hell it could have gone...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by JaTo:
...I'd trust a professor over a "C" student in a political argument anyday...

...and I'll trust a "C" student that although misguided and stubborn at times, has the best interest of the US at heart vs. a "professor" that is little more than a hand-puppet for Iran's fundamentalist population.

You do remember the "Great Satan" speech that Kohmeini gave in the late '70s right? You also are aware that Ahmadi is a HUGE fan of his?

This US administration has made some gaffs in the past, but you've completely lost me if you are willing to trust Iran's current political leadership over ours.

I never said I trusted Iran, just that as it stands, your typical college professor is a little more aware of the political arena than Mr. W, and probably could give a more educated opinion on the subject. And no, I wasn't alive in the 70's.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
your typical college professor is a little more aware of the political arena than Mr. W

Proof? Stats?

- Tim
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard