By boosting you mean turbo/supercharging it? If that is what you meant, why don't you just save the money from that and put that towards a CSVT? If you aren't worried to drive a lil bit and have a good friend, then you can search within like 200 miles of Iowa. They are out there, trust me, I was looking for a long time. I was ready to fly down to Georgia and drive one back up, but then I bought the one I have now. I guess it is kinda different for me cuz I can fly for free...but the point is, they are out there if you look hard enough. Right now, I am saving to get my tranny rebuilt from Terry Haines. Should be a few weeks of saving but it will be worth it when I get it back. And who knows how to post pics on here? I am assuming I need to get an imageshack account and then type in some html codage...but let me know if there is an easier way. , if you know of one.

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}