I paid $4500 for it. The car itself is in pretty great condition cosmetically and the engine bay is very clean considering its a Minnesota car and its a 98. There is only one noticealbe blemish on the rear passenger door. Mechanically, there is a slight grind into 3rd gear, which is the next thing on the list as far as fixes go. I will be saving up for a Terry Haines rebuild. Should be fun....haha. This is an amazing little car tho. It has power and pull no matter where it is in the powerband. It accelerates nicely on the highway in fifth gear. I have to keep checking the speedo all the time cuz it seems I am going slower then I really am. My advice, if you can afford it, then definitely go for it. I am on a two year loan through my bank at an interest rate of 4.75. Payment is 196 and insurance is 104 a month. It is actually quite affordable and the gas mileage is pretty great considering its performance and the fact that it runs premium. Good luck man, I would go for it if you can handle it financially.

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}