Originally posted by The1stAcekiller:
STI all the way..

<snip>
if it was a fair comparison it would be between Infinity G35 and STI

<snip>

this is a much more fair comparision of an apple and an orange.

The STI you can still live with as a DD. I've rode in both a 350, and an STI... the 350, is cramped, no storage space, outward visibility esp. towards the sides is poor... I didn�t think the quality of interior materials was on par with say an audi or even vw... not by a long shot... kinda reminded me of a Tupperware party in there. Overall I felt that the 350 was more chaff than wheat. (I was really disappointed by it, since I was really looking forward to its release.)
the sti on the other hand... can you ask for more space in what amounts to a detuned WRC car?? Wickedly fast, takes well to mods, 4 season use, and will likely retain it's resale value over the 350 (debatable i know).. Now if we were talking about a G35... looks alone would be a huge factor, that car being so pretty n all...
I'm sure it'd be fast enough if mods are not a priority and IMO WAY more car than the 350... price is an issue here tho I�m sure.

Whichever you choose, you'll be in fine company.

j.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...