Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoâ??¢:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Guess what...Farenheight 9/11 was supposed to be completely factual as well. And we all know, conservative or liberal, for the war or against it, that certain liberties were taken by Mike Moore. Nothing is completely true or factual, those words should not be uttered in any conversation about any government, period.

I haven't even watched THIS video...I will eventually and maybe it will tick me off, but until I they gov't fesses up with WTF actually happened at the pentagon...

You can laugh at me believing this all you want...but unless you have some great explanation as to where the HELL that plane went then I don't want anyone judging me!

There is a video on ifilms from years ago demonstrating what happens when a plane runs full bore into a concrete wall. It disenigrates (sp?)! The only thing left of the plane was where it did NOT hit the wall. Thats where the plane yet.

Better yet for you conspiracy theorist, where did the people go on those planes?
Why would we pick Saudis to be the 'scapegoats' and not go after them?
If you guys believe that kind of crap, then well, I hope you get your money back for your educations...

Ryan Trollin!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by We Todd:
Guess what...Farenheight 9/11 was supposed to be completely factual as well. And we all know, conservative or liberal, for the war or against it, that certain liberties were taken by Mike Moore. Nothing is completely true or factual, those words should not be uttered in any conversation about any government, period.

I haven't even watched THIS video...I will eventually and maybe it will tick me off, but until I they gov't fesses up with WTF actually happened at the pentagon...

You can laugh at me believing this all you want...but unless you have some great explanation as to where the HELL that plane went then I don't want anyone judging me!

There is a video on ifilms from years ago demonstrating what happens when a plane runs full bore into a concrete wall. It disenigrates (sp?)! The only thing left of the plane was where it did NOT hit the wall. Thats where the plane yet.

Better yet for you conspiracy theorist, where did the people go on those planes?
Why would we pick Saudis to be the 'scapegoats' and not go after them?
If you guys believe that kind of crap, then well, I hope you get your money back for your educations...

lol, why for being open minded I should get my money back...

You really answered no questions besides critisizing me...assclown.

And still where is the rest of the debris and the wingspan of the plane went where!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Icefury:
What if I were to tell you there is a documentary on 9/11 that PROOVES it was a inside job by our government?

I say you are an ass if you believe something like this â??PROOVES it was a inside job by our government.â?

Conspiracy theories are easy to formulate for any complex event. Nothing could be more complex than 911. This will go on for decades â??? each â??documentaryâ? building and obscurating upon the previous. Rich pickings for Michael Moore wannabeâ??s to showcase their skill at splicing together public domain film-clips and way out of context quotes.

Crap like this is not about revealing truth: itâ??s all about â??look how clever I am! No Really, look!â? Cinemagraphics with a hypnotic beat. The MTV generation is itâ??s own worst enemy. Absolutely stunning display of selfishness.

Do you believe dozens if not hundreds of people involved at all levels of government and military service willingly â??fakedâ? a terrorist attack they knew would kill thousands of citizens and cause near unbelievable damage? And not one of them blew the whistle? Even now? What an incredibly evil and inhumanly disciplined set of characters you must think exist in our government. This fantasy is so much more interesting and entertaining than the truth!

Truth is there are people on this planet who hate us with unbridled passion, who would spare no effort to kill and hurt us â??? not even their own lives. No restraint and no sense of the moral standard we take for granted. A group of them, organized as a vicious terrorist army, found a hole in our security and took advantage of it.

And this is a waste of my time. Idiots will be swayed by whoever speaks loudest and wears the flashiest clothes. Itâ??s all about fashion. You want a conspiracy? How about the attempts to make it â??fashionableâ? for young people to believe our own government orchestrated 9-11?

Hey, thatâ??s a documentary Iâ??d like to watch! And guess who benefits from such a thing? The democrats you say? Well maybe, but Iâ??m thinking more along the lines of the groups we are at war with. Propaganda, the best way to fight us. Let us defeat ourselves through lack of will and focus.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

Conspiracy theories are easy to formulate for any complex event. Nothing could be more complex than 911. This will go on for decades â??? each â??documentaryâ? building and obscurating upon the previous. Rich pickings for Roger Moore wannabeâ??s to showcase their skill at splicing together public domain film-clips and way out of context quotes.

What does James Bond have to do with this?

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Rich pickings for Roger Moore wannabeâ??s to showcase their skill at splicing together public domain film-clips and way out of context quotes.

This man speaks the truth. Take a documentary film class. I can take the most innocent looking series of clips and manipulate them in a way that you'd think the 2nd coming of Christ was upon us. If anyone believes anything purported by this mockumentary is naive beyond comprehension.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by RT and his SE:

Conspiracy theories are easy to formulate for any complex event. Nothing could be more complex than 911. This will go on for decades â??? each â??documentaryâ? building and obscurating upon the previous. Rich pickings for Roger Moore wannabeâ??s to showcase their skill at splicing together public domain film-clips and way out of context quotes.

What does James Bond have to do with this?

Ha ha! OK fixed.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:

This man speaks the truth. Take a documentary film class. I can take the most innocent looking series of clips and manipulate them in a way that you'd think the 2nd coming of Christ was upon us. If anyone believes anything purported by this mockumentary is naive beyond comprehension.

indeed. and this topic has been covered ad nauseum.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

as soon as I saw who bought Pete's 3L SVT, I KNEW these conspiracy threads would find their way into CI.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Well, the more you say about our government blowing its own people and property up, the more you are going to be judged. You might be right, but that doesn't matter. You WILL be judged. Nature of the beast...ARRRGH!!

I didn't say they gov't did the deed...but they are sure as hell covering something up. Until they show actual footage of that plane hitting the pentagon I am not going to believe it...

I am 99.999% certain that a few members here witnessed a plane hit the Pentagon.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Well, the more you say about our government blowing its own people and property up, the more you are going to be judged. You might be right, but that doesn't matter. You WILL be judged. Nature of the beast...ARRRGH!!

I didn't say they gov't did the deed...but they are sure as hell covering something up. Until they show actual footage of that plane hitting the pentagon I am not going to believe it...

I am 99.999% certain that a few members here witnessed a plane hit the Pentagon.

Where is the video!?

I'm a skeptic...I saw the video of the planes hitting the WTC in NY. I wanna see the footage!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard