Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I wish I had that kind of money to throw around all of the time.

Invest 10 to 20 percent (or more) of everything you make and wait twenty years. Also helps if you do what�s needed while you�re young to get through college so you can make a good living.

The amount of money I've budgeted for CSVT hobby cars is, relatively speaking, not that much. Less than I would spend on one new sporty car (Mustang Cobra, Corvette). If I were playing around with Nobles or some exotics, I'd be feeling the same way you are about the antics of those owners - which is why I'm not!

I've decided I'd like to find one more 99 or 2000 Tropic Green SVT Contour with very low mileage in excellent shape. I'll end up with two of these cars, near identical looking from the outside, one stock and one heavily modified.

This advertisement looks promising, the only problem being I cannot contact the owner.

It almost seems like a strange joke!

Does anyone know this guy?

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles