Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i tried. the competitor had to have the stuff in stock ready to ship. since this wasnt gonna happen i ordered from ajusa when they did the free shipping. sounded like they were doing all the koni kits dropshipped due to the free koni shipping from the koni warehouse. ajusa likely was doing the same dropshipping (hence not in stock and shox wouldnt honor that price along with 5%off).

and i got the correct front springs. there was a thread about getting 4cyl springs instead of 6cyl. mine had the correct ones

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by hmouta:
i tried. the competitor had to have the stuff in stock ready to ship. since this wasnt gonna happen i ordered from ajusa when they did the free shipping. sounded like they were doing all the koni kits dropshipped due to the free koni shipping from the koni warehouse. ajusa likely was doing the same dropshipping (hence not in stock and shox wouldnt honor that price along with 5%off).

and i got the correct front springs. there was a thread about getting 4cyl springs instead of 6cyl. mine had the correct ones

Yes on drop shipping and I got the correct ones as well

PROMO CODE: GEAREDUP

or something like that

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
that promo code didnt work.. i would really like to have one that works.. might be using it after all

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Any new codes? It is time to order some stuff.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
V
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
V
Promotional code FIREWORKS details:

Enter above promo code at checkout to get discount.

* 5% off purchases of $100 or more.

Offer excludes Autometer, Banks, Brembo, Covercraft, EBC, Edelbrock, Eibach, Hawk, Holley, Hooker, Hotchkis, Hypertech, Injen, Koni, KYB, Magnaflow, MSD, Optima, PIAA, Powerslot, Superchips, Volant products and specially priced items.

Don't delay, this offer expires July 6, 2006.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Well, it excludes Koni. Thanks for the help anyway!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
V
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Well, it excludes Koni. Thanks for the help anyway!

Yeah I know. I wonder if they're going to come out with any more that include koni? I'm waiting as well.

Matt

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Use Promo Code 30YRS at checkout.

ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ$5 off purchases of $50-$99.99.
ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ$10 off purchases of $100-$199.99.
ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ$20 off purchases of $200-$299.99.
ΓΆβ?¬ΒΆ$30 off purchases of $300 or more.

Offer excludes Autometer, Banks, Brembo, Covercraft, EBC, Edelbrock, Eibach, Hawk, Holley, Hooker, Hotchkis, Hypertech, Injen, Koni, KYB, Magnaflow, MSD, Optima, PIAA, Powerslot, Superchips, Volant products and specially priced items.
Don't delay, this offer expires July 31, 2006.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard