Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
My buddy has 2 black Recaro seats for sale $400 obo. They are in great condition. Were taken out of a totalled Porsche about a year ago. He does not want to ship them so thats why I am not putting them in the classifieds.

Here is a sample pic but these are not it (retail for these are $569 each). Similar but the side bolsters are much bigger on his and he has 2 adjustments instead of one.

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
S
S
I already talked to Josh but I'm taking those bad boys off his hands. Can't pass up a deal like this!!! Who knows about the brakets, I went on the Recaro site but I couldn't find any prices. I'm assuming they will set me back about 150 a piece. Hey Chris can bugs pro get those seat adapters??? To bad they won't be in by the 26th!!!

93 RX-7, Red W/ Black Leather.
319hp of Fast and Furious Fun!!!
Mod list is to long if you want to know just ask.
M
M
yes we can but they are a grip.. and I am not even sure if they make a braket for the mondeo and I am pretty sure they don't make one for the tour, but I could be wrong... any way marcus when are you gona pick up your damn license plate???

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
S
S
i'm sure they make a bracket for the tour. remember ray? he had either recaro's or some other big name tight ass racing seat in his contour.

-jason

M
OP Offline
M
I e-mailed a couple sites for the brackets. Mondeo brackets are listed but I am not sure of the price. If they can't provide brackets than I am sure you could get some custome ones done quite easily by a Recaro dealer. try an Auto Interior shop for brackets.

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard