Aight, so I have been reading up on getting the tranny out of the car. But I still have no idea on which would be easier....is it easier to pull the engine and tranny together from above, or drop the tranny by itself out the bottom. I know you have to mess with the subframe and stuff from below and there is less room to work with. To me, it seems as tho taking the whole shibang out would be easier, I will just have to disconnect a whole lot more. I have been reading the tranny removal threads all morning and no one has really given me a definitive answer on which way would be better. And also...since we are talking about the differentials, obviously the quaife is the peoples' choice here, but performance wise, how does the torsen stack up to the quaife? What are the differences between the two?

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}