My silver 2000 CSVT with spun bearings has been sitting for about a year now, still not fixed. I don't have the time, money or other resources to fix or replace the engine. I'm thinking of selling it as a parts car or a fixer-upper, but figured I'd check with you guys first. Any suggestions as to...

a) whether I should post it on eBay or here?
b) what a good asking price is for a 2000 CSVT in reasonably good condition (other than the blown engine)?

I also have a '98 which is pretty damn screwed, which anyone can just take if they want it. The interior is totally ruined and the engine is probably completely screwed (it was supposed to be my replacement engine for the 2000, until the "mechanics" got their hands on it). The side skirts and wheels might be worth having, but that's pretty much it. Who knows, maybe it has some engine or transmission parts or something that are still good.

I need to get the 2000 out of my friend's driveway, and the '98 out of the parking lot of the place I work. I welcome any direction/advice from the group.

2000 CSVT: silver frost, on stands spun bearing = crunchy motor