Puur-fection Auto Detailing aka "The Compound" here in the CEG I specialize in getting your car back to repsectability, maintaining it or getting it ready to sell, in any respect, "I take pride in your ride!" Here's a detailed list for what to expect over here at "The Compound"

-Engine compartment cleaning/degreasing/dressing:
The car is taken to the local quarter car wash (so all the degreaser and crap goes down their drain) and thoroughly degreased and cleaned so I can apply my dressing to your engine bay to make it look amazing! Its probably one of the biggest compliments I get from my customers, hands down

-Hand car wash:
I use only quality car wash soap from Griots Garage, not cheap stuff either mind you. I use a microfiber wash mit thats cleaned after every car wash so as not to rub any old dirt into your paint. Included in the car wash is wheelwell cleaning and detailing. I use a strong degreaser up in the wheelwells to prep it for the Griots wheelwell dressing thats applied in there, leaving the wheelwells glossy black, nice touch The tires/wheels are completely cleaned and detailed, going as far into the wheels as humanly possible to get out all the brake dust and dirt out of there and at the very least the exposed outside of the wheel is going look great. The tires have Meguiars tire gel applied to them for a great, long lasting look of blackness

-The 1-4 paint processes:

1.Clay barring is courtesy of Griots Garage clay bar and their Speed Shine. This is the best clay bar I've tried to date and it really does a fine job. This step removed all the embedded contaminents from the top layer of the paint and is absolutely necessary, even if I'm only applying one coat of wax/sealant.

2. Klasse All in One is used next. This acrylic product not only cleans below the clear coat but also serves as a polish, bringing out the true color of your paint. It does offer a layer of protection and could be used if your selling the car and just want it look presentable to your potential buyer, but when doing the process completely, it just sets me up for the next steps

3. Klasse Sealant Glaze is up next. This product protects the previous steps and adds clarity to your paint, or "pop" to it. This is also an acrylic with great protection, durability and results. Its even better when the second coat is applied 8 hrs later

4. Quality caranuba is an optional step after #3. Caranuba gives your paint protection, but more importantly adds depth to it, something acrylics simply can't do. I have some of the best caranubas available, Pinnalce "signature series", "Souveran" and S100. Applying this over the KSG is the ultimate way to go if you want everything out of the process, or can be used after a clay barring if you wish, its up to you and your budget

Interior cleaning/dressing/treating is done by several products including Griots leather products and scents, Mequiars low gloss vinyl treatment and Griots interior cleaner, one of the best products of theirs I've ever used. The carpet is steam cleaned with my Bissel "little green machine", along with the floormats. The seats are cleaned, treated (leather) and all windows are cleaned. Everything in the interior is touched and cleaned. The trunk/cargo area is also done, its apart of the interior afterall! I even WD40 the hinges

The "Extras" are little things I do that usually go unseen by most people, like the wheelwells, trim pieces treated and all windows waxed. I also check your oil and tire pressure and adjust accordingly

The price breakdown is as follows, for regular sized cars:

-Basic package is $140.00 (full detail, clay and one coat)

-Premium package is $165.00(full detail, clay, AIO and SG)

-Ultimate package is $190.00 (full detail, clay, AIO, SG and caranuba "topper"

-The second coat of SG can be applied to either the Premium package or Ultimate package for an extra $25.00. Pinnacle "Souveran" can be added to your dark colored, red or black car for an extra $10.00 instead of my regular quality caranuba. This product is $70.00 a container, not cheap but quality doesn't cost it pays So, the most you'd pay over here if I were to go all the way on your car is $215.00 or if its black, $225.00, but I can assure you'll be happy

I'm willing to work around anyones scedule and even if you need to leave the car here a bit longer or drop it off early, it WILL be garaged and my car stays outside, the customer is completely taken care of at "The Compound"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00