Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
They have protested at two funerals in the Flint area and both times the Patroit guard has been there also. I saw the Patroit guard on one side of the street and the protestor on the other and in the middle about six police cars.

1998.5 CSVT Black/Midnight blue 4895 of 6535 DOB Feb 28, 1998 Kanuberized Nightshade Tails 17 inch RS5s http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2064434/1
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
She better be thanking god when a nuke shows up at her "so called" church, err family gathering.

"The wrath of God bringith the flames of Hades to her doorstep"

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by AznSZBanana:
She better be thanking god when a nuke shows up at her "so called" church, err family gathering.

And something tells me that her family tree doesn't branch too much! She's as much a fanatic as the terrorists are. I have a feeling that when she and her lunatic family die, they will find out the true meaning of God's wrath!!

'99 Sport TropicGreen,Duratec, SVT exhaust, Brembo rotors, Ceramic pads, K&N filters(oil & air), Alpine CDM7874, Polk DB570 speakers front and rear. Fog light mod. 50% Formula One tint.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
These are the kinda of people that should be sterile.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'd have gone to jail if they pulled that [censored] at my Dad's funeral.

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Ahhh.

The Phelps family.

If Kansas ever had something to be outrageously embarassed of, it's these curs. I had numerous govt. customers in Topeka which had me near the capital during more than a few sit-ins and protests by a number of people, but I never had the misfortune of running into any of the Phelps nutjobs picketing anything. Surprising, since their church is only a couple of miles from the capital. It seems like the local radio talk shows would bark about them every other month or so...

If I die before Brother Fred ("Brother" used in the most loose of terms here), I would like to pay a quick visit to the Gates of Hell a few minutes before he passes on...

...just so I can catch the look on his face when he realizes where him and the rest of his putrid, diseased progeny and followers evangelized themselves to.

If I believed in reincarnation, I would wish them to be reborn as puckered a**holes on child molesters spending their first night in the slammer...

I honestly could get poetic with the horrors that they deserve to be visited upon them, but what amazes me to this day is how they have completely avoided being shot or knifed by someone.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Exactly! I want to know how it is that someone hasn't gone violent on them yet!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
There's the JaTo response for which I was waiting!!

Chris G. ~ 98 Mystique LS ATX
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by HenryVIIIIAM:
Sure she might be insane, but if you're talking about pure evil, its hard to beat Sean Hannitty.

Flamebait.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by HenryVIIIIAM:
Sure she might be insane, but if you're talking about pure evil, its hard to beat Sean Hannitty.

If you talk about pure moron, it's hard to beat you. Go away you ignorant troll, go back to your michael moore forums.

Both Hannity and Colmes were right on with that nutcase.

I, however, don't wish death on that woman and her family. I would rather see them be pelted by 30 frozen paintaballs per second. Then they will know what God really thinks about them.

Like Jato said, I would love to stop at the gates of hell to greet this family a fond farewell as I make my way up to Heaven to my God; the one that loves all who accept him as their God.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard