CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Originally posted by ValCor:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
DAMNIT!

Hey Todd, I have a retirement lunch tomorrw from noon to 2:30pm or so. If your around later we can do happy hour?

Beers on me.

And Val-Cor, nice seeing you this AM. You used to live 2 Apt complexes down off Boynton as well, but I always saw the car and never you. Thanks for the compliments on the car. I need new side skirts like you have!

I'm consulting at a Company off DeLaCruz this week but normally work in Campbell.

Where in Campbell? I live in Campbell, sort of. San Tomas and Payne avenue, on the southeast corner; Stonegate Villas Condos. Those are my third set of side skirts, dood! I did not bother to paint them. I think they look ok that way and it makes mine sorta unique. They will look even better once I get my rear windows tinted. Oh yeah! Hey! If you guys do beers later on tomorrow I'm game. But I don't get off work until 7. That's probably too late, huh?

Campbell Technology Park off San Tomas & Hwy 17.

7pm late

I left work at 7:53pm tonight, so 7pm is cool with me but may not be kosher with Todds schedule, provided he can make it out tomorrow. His woman keeps him on a tight leash .

If Todd can't make it, wanna have a beer or two at the Chicken Coop in Campbell some night after work?

Sure! I have not tried their brews yet. Now I have another reason to go there. Ummmmmmm.........ale!

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
V
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Toadster:
was great running into you again Chris -

and Val, it's a bummer we couldnt' sync up this time but had to be on the road by the time you were leaving work... next time buddy!!! save me a few 7900 GTX cards

Sure thing! Can I trade for some Pentium 4D CPUs?

1998.5 Contour SVT - Silver/Blue - 107K miles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard