I haven't posted everything that I've tried before throwing in the towel.

What happend:
I was driving the car for hours trying different things and giving them time to see if they'd take.
1. I dropped the cat back, replumbed the PCV into the intake, capped off the nipple on the intake pipe (between the MAF and turbo) while leaving the valve cover vents tapped into the intake
Results: Smoked non-stop, boost was reading very high and it wouldn't idle without dying. To start the MOFO, I had to floor it and it would sputter to life. Even the actual cranking sounded different. Rather than a consisent cranking, it sounded like atleast a couple of cylinders had no compression and weren't putting out resistance while cranking over. Once it got to operating temps, it ran like s$*% and wanted to die. WOT runs would shoot the front valve cover vent off at the OEM connector and a nitrous like purge spray out of my vented hood would shoot up Keeping the car running by actuating the TB by hand while having the hood popped, I opened up the oil cap and it'd hiss from the pressure change and puff smoke at a high rate.

2. I let the car cool down. I bypassed the intake tube's 2 nipples to seal the intake up. I vented the valve cover vents to atmosphere, leaving the tubes inplace but disconnected from it's oil seperator.
NOTHING changed. The I.D. of the OEM valve cover vent was enough resistance to do the exact samething under a WOT run.

This is when I did the 2nd compression test only to find what I had. I'm just pissed off about having a bogus compression test that got my hopes up enough to dump another $750 into this car.

This isn't a sudden change of heart. I've been building this car up since the end of '02. I do not have the time, space or patients that this car has needed over the years. I don't want to see my car float from hand to hand like Hector's SC'd zetec.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone