Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
As of right now, I have 2 nipples on my intake pipe (inbetween the turbo compressor inlet and MAF: draw-thru) and the PCV has one, the valve cover vents have the other. Both systems have their own oil seperator.

I know my POS "Lightning" (generic F-series, non-sealing metal POS) is not sealing much, if at all. I am going to get a motorcraft plastic Contour spec PCV that seals as a next step and reroute the PCV into the intake manifold rather than it's currant tap.

No oil consumption at all, and no oil in the oil seportators.

That is half of your problem I'd bet!

PCV outlet (vacuum side) MUST be behind the throttlebody constantly having air drawn through it.
Once the manifold is pressurized by the turbo and the pressure reverses the PCV valve piston then it will seal off the crankcase from the pressure. Any excess blowby will push back out the valve cover vents into the turbo inlet and be drawn into the engine and burned.

If you are running your pcv outlet on the inlet to your turbo then you can't clear the blow-by when you are at idle and its pretty meager when you are cruising.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black