Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
To give an idea of how much freakin oil had been pumped into my exhaust system, my car has been up on jack stands for 3 days. There are 3 TINY pin holes in the cat-back and there are bread plate sized puddles of oil under them

I can only imagine how long it is going to take to burn off all of that damn oil

It won't do it at idle....It'll take a week! lol
You need to get out to a back road, engine on low boost and just run the heck out of it to get everything hot and burn it out. It can take a while with less oil so I can only imagine your situation.

Far as the PCV system, valve cover vents drawing air right after it is counted by the maf but before the turbo inlet. PCV feeding into the intake After the throttlebody plate. Same system as stock. Just a good stock contour pcv valve seals well enough if the engine is healthy. Use hose clamps on those hoses if they aren't tight fitting.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black