Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
It isn't running AS good as it had been, but it will idle fine once it starts.

The PCV system was redone when I removed, cleaned and reinstalled the turbo. The same issues are present unfortunatly.

Originally posted by LocoGSR:
IT IS THE TURBO!

With my experience, and from what you described I am almost postive the turbo is the issue.

I got a buddy with the same issue looking for a turbo as we speak.

I really do hope it is the turbo! The bearings are still good, so it's only a matter of having new seals installed wouldn't be that bad at all. Once I know if I have a dead cylinder or not, I'd bet it is the turbo.

It WONT be running as good now with you pumping the exhaust system full of oil I'd guess. Are you running a catalyst? If so it's probably shot and may not flow well at all now.
Otherwise, start checking the turbo, stop feeling depressed, get your [censored] together and start doing a proper diagnosis. It may be the rings but likely is not as no one with blow rings has had as much smoke as you or the same issues.

(sometimes you've got to hit upside the head before sense returns)

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black