Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Stazi:
Trust me - I'm on the brink of wanting to sell my CSVT too. Maybe that's why I'm dragging my heels on my 3L conversion.

And for you.. SZ is right around the corner, and don't you already have a 3L? You've been talking about selling it for almost a year now. Get out there and drop the new motor in.

Mark

I know it. I got to finish of a customers car this week and get REALLY crackin' on mine. I don't know it's like 3 weeks away......

Man, once you pop in that 3L, even with the same turbo hardware it will almost be a new car all over again! I got tired of experimenting and then perfecting my kit, but the 3L gave me 2 years of enjoyment, then the turbo setup gave me over two more years. At this point I bet a 3L turbo will give you a year or two more AND it will make it easier to sell anyway if you decide later to let it go.
I'm not kidding about this but I think about my car every couple of days when I want to have fun and some days I really regret having to sell. I miss it.

Stick with it, you've gotten this far.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black