Originally posted by warmonger:

1. If the pcv system blew off then you have all that oil to burn off. Also, without the vacuum on the pcv, any blow-by would be pushing oil back down the lines into the fresh air intake point. You have to pull your intake tube off the compressor and see if you have any oil pooled in it. Next, pull of the discharge tube and clean that too.

2. If your oil feed line to the turbo is too big or does not have a small enough restrictor then you will get this problem.
If the oil doesn't drain out of the bearing housing then you will also get this problem.

Of course, checking compression never hurts either.

**EDIT***

3. Oh yeah, you guys really need to get on board the solid oil return line system that I made. I made one for one of the Cougar guys too. Once you figure out your angles and lengths on the pipes you will never have another issue, no leaks and no rotting/cracking.
Less than $10 for copper tubing and elbows and of course a propane torch, solder and flux.

1. I pulled my IC yesterday to hook the PCV system back up ( I'm goingto get a turbo coupe or Lightning PCV valve today...) and there wasn't any oil in the IC or TB, but there was residue in the turbo oulet. I'll be lookinginto this more today.

2. My feed is 4 AN, but I have a billet flange on the turbo with a restrictor in it. My oil drain is not a flat out straight shot to the block (tapped above the pan), and it's in high temp oil line that is crispy on one side. My plan is to replace with copper tubing so that gravity alone will allow good drainage and no pooling or restrictions.

Yet another trip to Home Depot for "car parts"

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone