Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
I'm just sick of people raving about the roll resistors as being amazing, when they're replacing air, not stock rubber.

What are you saying here, i don't follow?

Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
I never knew my engine would be as stiff as it is now. EVERYTHING in my car rattles and Im almost fed up.

Like i said, i've had this complaint from a select fiew people, and i'm investigating a possible cause.....could it be that the engines vibration is being worsened by your missfire? I don't know, what i do know is that some have issues while others dont, and i think(have not confirmed yet) that positioning of the motor is the root cause.

Originally posted by PDXSVT:
If you never want to run your car like that, you do NOT need these. And you likely won't need a Quaife or Torsen either.

And i have turned away potential customers for that very reason. I'm not doing this to make money...and i don't. I'm not going to sell something to someone that doesn't need it's benifits, and i'm always more than happy to accept returns if they're unhappy with the resulting NVH.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k