This is NOT directed at anyone in particular... but I have a DAILY driver with the ES front insert and the pole120 poly'd rear mount. Yes, I feel more vibration through my steering wheel. Yes, I had cabin rattles before this mod and they were a little bit worse after this mod. Could I have put in new stock units? Yes. But why PAY for stock replacements to be STUCK with wheel hop and a bouncing engine on shifts?

So some of you can't stand noise or vibration. Then do NOT consider headers, do NOT get 17 and 18 inch wheels with harsh riding, noisy road hum 45 profile performance tires, do NOT stiffen your suspension, do NOT get an open element air filter, do NOT run your tires pressures over 28, remove that noisy cat back, and please NEVER ride with your windows open.

I don't enjoy a living room sofa luxocruiser (or plain vanilla Camry I-4 automatic) with 75 profile quiet ride/gas miser tires for listening to chamber music. I wanted an SVT and I prefer handle over Handel. But that's just me.

Say hello to everyone at the Bingo hall for me.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159