Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Originally posted by Ike:
Just had my poly mount installed today. Let me tell ya, the engine is SO stiff I can feel the vibrations of the engine clear through the steering wheel.

Mine got better with time, but the NVH is still serious.

Odd.....I have hardly any vibration in my SVT and formerly my SE....as those that have ridden in it can attest to (hetfield, 99contourdriver)

Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Originally posted by Ike:
I'm willing to bet that this is the most worthwhile modification I've done to my car so far.

You realize that you would have gotten most of the good and none of the NVH with a stock piece, right?

Whole-heartedly disagree Performance wise, a stock mount(even new) will not come close to my poly units performance wise. Out of over 75 orders now, i've had 3 returned because NVH was too much for comfort.....i'm investigating an NVH/install corelation at present time and will be releasing my findings soon, as i believe those experienceing excessive NVH may have improperly located the motor at install locking it in a mis-aligned position.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k