Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
The lower down the automotive food chain you go, the greater the fast car is. A fast festiva poopbox is awesome. An even faster geo metro is more than amazing.

I would love a 12 sec festiva! Somebody build me one.

give the WI crew the money and we will build you one

Hellz yah!

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
I just saw that it may be for sale even. Moving on? Shogun?

It's not going anywhere any time soon, that for sale add was placed out of spite...i won't get what i want for the car so it's not leaving the stable....

But a 12 sec festiva will be in the works in a couple months. Total cost on the project will be around 2k.

My as well buy a car that says I'm a [censored] head!

Even if it runs twelves! It's one thing to say...it's still just a neon...but well i think you see where I am going...lol

the chicks would be all over him in a car like that. some guy rolls up in a mustang trying to be all bad ass in from of his woman, and you rev....guy will laugh at you and try to play with you only to realize he is never going to catch up....untill the car flys off the road cause a large gust of wind and the fact you are going 120 mph makes it.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by elraido:
...untill the car flys off the road cause a large gust of wind

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard