I have searched and found a little bit of info on here about these, but wondered if anybody has any updates after more miles.

Have these on order to replace my worn out Pirelli PZero Nero M+S. Suppose I could change if you guys say they suck! I know they are M+S and not ultimately as sporty as KDW'S (Had those... too damn noisy and don't really want to go winter summer setup.)

I liked the Nero's initially, but they did not age real well. Only lasted about 20K and need replaced. Not much tread life left and it seems like the balance got off on them. Lots o shimmy and shake. Tire shop mentioned road force issues which i had not heard of: apparently something like consistency of radial pressure/tire stength is kinda the way it was descibed to me. Could be BS, anybody else heard of that?

Specifically wondering about the mileage you may have gotten on your tours and how the noise level is, especially as the mileage adds up. Other comments/reviews appreciated too.

Thanks for any impressions anybody has on these.

Craig- 99 SVT Contour Tropic Green/Prairie Tan K&N Drop in Air Filter "knauberized" doors 17" Konig Theories - silver 215/45/17 Pirelli PZero Nero M&S BAT Kit