Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I also agree with Pete about his rep that brings in the clients, thats half the battle and provides you with some good advertising, especially when you post the pics of the rides and their celebrity owners. Damn, where's Kid Rock, "Chauncy", "Pudge", Stevie Y and umm one of the Lions when I need him

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
On a somewhat related note, I was watching "Unique Whips" a couple weeks ago and the guy said "don't forget to hit the tires with Armor All!". So I'm thinking, yeah Armor All is now a generic term for applying tire dressing to the tires, but what does he grab...ARMOR ALL and get this, the tires he used on were mounted to some $15K tires/wheel combo for Tony Stewarts orange Lambo, you've got to be kidding me I'm never going to have a tv show or even my own "legit" detailing business/building, but I know better than to use straight Armor All on anything other than up in the wheelwells mixed with my Griots wheelwell detailer (makes the product last longer by diluting it )

Go sponsors! I was flipping past Overhaulin last night, and saw them coat the interior of a restored Bronco with Armor All. Icky!

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Armorall works great if you like having a shiny, slippery layer of dust coating your dash in a few days.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
I could nitpick many things that he does "improperly".

Detailing non-DD garage queens is very easy. It's a matter of gaining the reputation to do the high end cars which he obviously has, and kudos to him for that.

I do know a lot of fundamentals and theories, but I by no means everything and still have a lot to learn. Once I master the PC, you'll see some big before and after results from me.

He doesn't impress me at all - he's just brought out expensive products and equipment and made a shiny, rarely driven car shiny. The guy who did the black Porsche Cayenne below, now that impresses me.

Before all swirled/scratched up:

After with not a swirl or scratch to be seen:

And no, I can't do that....yet.

-two different parts of the car-- but i'm sure with the way the door looks that the rest could be assumed to look just as good--

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard