3 bolt huh?

my bad..2 bolt

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by T-o double dizzo:
Poly bushings from BAT for the sway bars. The new Ford end links are pretty nice. They are more beefy than the older style. I can get you a pic and part # tonight if you want. It's your choice for tie rods. Just do the LCA's with the ball joints already on and you'll be good to go.

Sweet! Yeah, if you could get me a pic & part #, that'd be awesome. As for tie rods, any reason you guys wouldn't go with an aftermarket part? Or would you only go with Ford OEM pieces?

Mark

if you get a motorcraft part it has the grease fitting and the nut and bolt holding it to the hub have a pin through them (easier to hold in place, remove and replace). The ford part does not have the grease fitting and does not come with the nuts to hold the tie rod to the hub. You get everything you need and a grease fitting with the motorcraft part.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
Just a little plug for rawburt here, the thing that helped my rear end squeeks and clunks the most was a rear strut tower bar. For some squeeks and such even new bushings with a helping of greese and endlinks didnt fully get rid of the clunks and stuff back there until I installed the bar. They are ALL gone now, and the car feels TERRIFIC

Me too. Big reduction in noise with a rear strut bar.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
Originally posted by T-o double dizzo:
I can get you a pic and part # tonight if you want.

if you get a motorcraft part it has the grease fitting and the nut and bolt holding it to the hub have a pin through them (easier to hold in place, remove and replace). The ford part does not have the grease fitting and does not come with the nuts to hold the tie rod to the hub. You get everything you need and a grease fitting with the motorcraft part.

So if anyone wants to share the motorcraft part number, it'd be sweet!

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
call Bill J. He knows the difference and could give you the part number.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard