Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Thanks for letting us stop by. It was nice to see everyone again. ElKy is again a great host. Thanks for being nice to Tate; he enjoyed himself and LOVES Dino! He's already asked to play with him again.

He's going to have to. You left his jacket at Elky's house.

Tate was a cute kid .. he reminds me very strongly of my friend's 5 y/o brother. Well-behaved too .. though I bet he left the jacket behind on purpose, hehe

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Thanks for letting us stop by. It was nice to see everyone again. ElKy is again a great host. Thanks for being nice to Tate; he enjoyed himself and LOVES Dino! He's already asked to play with him again.

He's going to have to. You left his jacket at Elky's house.

Tate was a cute kid .. he reminds me very strongly of my friend's 5 y/o brother. Well-behaved too .. though I bet he left the jacket behind on purpose, hehe

Thanks, he's a good kid.

I realized about 20 minutes from home that I left his jacket there... Sorry ElKy. He is pretty smart and might have figured out the logic of the "leave behind"...!

Anyway, thanks again for letting us stop by. It was good to see everyone. Good bunch of people.

Dang Goonz, your car is looking GREAT! Much, much, much improved from when I first saw it about a year ago. One of my favorite's as is ElKy's!

Was it Tony with the pre-98 trunk lid? NICE, nice, nice! Your car was Bobby's favorite.

You have to know how much it sucks to come to a meet like that in a Soccer Mom van. I've gotta get my car starting in the next few days. If anyone has any other ideas, PLEASE let me know.

Anyone know anything about PATS? Reset? Bypass? I'm still doing some checks on the wiring. There is nothing obviously melted, burned, etc., I even crawled underneath.

Bobby's new SVT needs a clutch and then it will be good to go, well once he has his license that is. (His oval grill was cracked and headlights need some work, but he is already fixing those). He's thinking of getting a SPEC 1, anyone have any experience? What is yours Goonz? The chattery one. SPEC 1?

Thanks again!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Sounded like a good time at elky's house, wish I could have came but some stuff came up. I'm sure I'll see everyone soon.

oh yeah. I liked goonz's plate hehe .

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Sorry I missed out. I spread 6 yards of mulch. Man am I sore...

Doug 2006 Mercury Milan V6 Premier Dark Blue Pearl Former owner of a 2000 SVT Contour
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
thanks about the compliments on my baby .. Yes I do have the Spec Stage 1 clutch and it will chatter since its an aftermarket clutch. If he plans on driving it normally with no burnouts and stuff like that, then the stock SVT clutch is also right up there with the Spec Stage 1 clutch. The only good thing with the SVT clutch is that it wont chatter, trust me it gets annoying as hell

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
yeah goonies clutch sounds like pewp...wet pewp at that.

glad everyone had a good time.
i just wish the weather had been better.

Dino had a blast with Tate and i am sure he would have just as much fun next time!
I bet Tate left the jacket on purpose.
just like he hid his socks.
hehe
we will have to wait until the better weather to have the 'official' spring meet.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Wish we could have made this one, too... we were a little busy moving in.

We should be online at home this weekend.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by ElKy da Stalker:
yeah goonies clutch sounds like pewp...wet pewp at that.

Yeah, but I bet me and Goonz can shift faster and harder than you can with your pewp SVT clutch.

Well I can at least. Goonz can't drive.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
nah..i can shift just as quick and hard.
hehe
actually with my shifter, i can probably shift faster.hehe

and yeah..goonz can't drive.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy da Stalker:

and yeah..goonz can't drive.

bah!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard