Originally posted by Tisby:
If you can't add info without starting another fluid war, stay outta this thread please.

So I'm switching to Ford Honey, but I usually just use a pump to get the fluid into the tranny. However, all the pumps I find in the stores are made for wider-mouthed bottles like the Mobil 1 fluid. How do I get this stuff into the tranny? I thought about a funnel & tube, but I don't see how I can route it down to the fill hole.

Like some have shown, buying the hose with the funnel assembly is the overall best way. I have a nice pump assembly I got from harbor freight tools that has a hose on either end and you stick one hose in the bottle and the other in the transmission. However, it does hold a larger amount of fluid in the device. It is a good enough pump that you can pump air with it so you can pull the hose from the bottle and keep pumping until most of the remaining fluid is pushed out but then you need to know how full you are and that precludes using the fill-till-spill method.

So yeah, the funnel with a piece of clear vinyl hose is the best. You can use a 50cent funnel and get like 20' of vinyl hose from HomeDepot for like $2 and then you have plenty of that hose for other things.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black