Adding a second car and second tent and finding a 4th person seems like a more work for Jim, but that's his decision.

In addition, the two individuals waxing a new car will make it appear those products are superior to the two individuals waxing a 6+ year-old black car. Truely not a fair comparison for the two waxing the 6+ year-old black car.

Personally, I would like to keep it simple with Roger doing one half and myself doing the other. No offense to SQL, but CEGers know the two of us as long-standing veterans, our detailing knowledge and results over the years, and would be the preferred "head-to-head" using products that have clearly garnered the most interest - Klasse, Zaino - as evidenced by many people switching to the products. They have proven, tested histories as seen in data collected from detailing forums as well as being considered leading brands on many forums, and by magazines and independent testers.

My desire is still to have one half of my hood fully detailed by SQL with Mother's and to conduct long-term testing to be posted on CEG.

Just my .02 cents.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq