Originally posted by SQLSVT:
If you wanted to do a OTC battle (Meg's vs. Mothers) I would consider being part of this representing Mothers.

In addition to Roger and Pete "waxing off" on the CSVT using the likes of highly regarded products from Klasse, Pinnacle, and Zaino I think it would be cool to have a comparison of two store bought products (The established and very popular Meguair's NXT and Mothers new Reflections).

My only concerns that leave me hesitant in saying that yes abosolutely I want to be a part of this are that I would want to do the detailing as early as possible on Saturday so that I can spend time during the show checking out other people's cars and demoing my stereo to other people. The worst thing I could imagine is that while I am detailing the Fusion I come back to my car with a blown speaker, or something along those lines.

Jim would want to agree to having two cars being detailed at the show and shine also. I don't know if he wants to turn the show and shine into "Detail-Fest 2006"

Also, I believe that Pete owns a PC. It is a possibility that I could bring my PC, Because two PCS are better than one!

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT