Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Well, the competitor is 90% for sure coming. Ill let you know, or I guess he'll chime in when he registers.

Come on Jim, who is it

I remember seeing the Fusion and IIRC its that dark blue, right If so, great choice for the competition, although a T-red Tour would've been the best choice Either way, its going to be a good time had by all.

BTW, I'd like to let everyone know that in addition to what Jim is offering up to the person who wins best of show, I'm donating a 16 oz bottle of Griots "Best of Show" caranuba wax. Its 23% caranuba, non-silcone base and produces truely spectacular results (when properly applied and prepped) It needs to sit on the car for about an hour and then removed and remember, if you win/use it, apply it thin Good luck to those who will be in the running for that award!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00